- Where is SkyBOX located?
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how is it used and with whom may it be shared?
- Retailers and Other Third Parties
- Third Party Service Providers.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data?
- What security procedures are in place to protect the misuse of your information?
- How is your Personal Information used and shared?
- How can you correct any inaccuracies in the information?
Where is SkyBOX located?
What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how is it used and with whom may it be shared?
You may visit some areas of our Sites without providing your Personal Information to us. We do collect Personal Information on other areas of our Sites when you:
- Register for a SkyBOX Checkout account;
- Checkout as a guest on an affiliated SkyBOX Checkout retailer website
- Use SkyBOX parcel forwarding services;
- Process your United States Postal Service Form 1583 (Application for Delivery of Mail Through Agent via SkyBOX);
- Purchase merchandise from one of our merchants;
- Participate in one of our promotions or surveys;
- Request customer or technical support; and/or
- Ask to have our customer service representative contact you.
We collect the following types of Personal Information through these activities:
- Name, billing address, postal address, email address, telephone number, and other contact details;
- Username and password;
- Product purchase history and interests;
- Driver’s license or non-driver’s government identification card;
- Armed forces, government, university, or recognized corporate identification card;
- Passport, alien registration card, or certification of naturalization;
- Home or vehicle registration card;
- Credit card and other payment information; or,
- Tax Identification Number
The information you provide to us is used to process an order placed by you and otherwise provide requested transactions including:
- Confirm the transactions to the merchant(s) from whom your product(s) originate.
- Respond to your questions about our product or services.
- Manage and administer our business.
- Send you marketing communications, including newsletters and emails, subject to your consent
- Comply with judicial orders, cooperate with customs or other law enforcement authorities, prevent any suspected illegal activities, or otherwise comply with applicable law; or
- Perform product development, administer our Sites, and otherwise perform other legitimate business activities.
Retailers and Other Third Parties.
Third Party Service Providers.
We use other companies and individuals to perform certain functions on our behalf. Those functions include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal or electronic mail, analyzing or hosting data on cloud-based servers, processing payments, providing customs brokerage services, or customer service/call center support. We may disclose your Personal Information to these companies and individuals performing services on our behalf.
What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data?
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
What security procedures are in place to protect the misuse of your information?
We maintain reasonable technical, administrative, and physical controls to protect Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. We are PCI Complaint and use the latest encryption technology to safeguard your personal information while processing your online orders. For example, the areas of our Sites that enable or require you to submit payment information online use encryption to protect such information. We also review our security procedures periodically to consider appropriate new technology and updated methods, although you should note that no security measures are ever perfect or impenetrable.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Our Sites are not intended for minors. We do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from individuals under the age of 18 or knowingly track the use of our Sites by minors. SkyBOX Checkout does not accept orders from minors. All international orders processed via SkyBOX Checkout need to be placed by an individual who is eighteen years or older.
How is your Personal Information used and shared?
We use and may disclose Personal Information to:
How can you correct any inaccuracies in the information?
We generally collect Personal Information voluntarily given to us by our visitors. You can contact us directly any time at the address below to update your Personal Information. You can also log-in to your SkyBOX Checkout account, and use our online account resources to access your Personal Information or submit any updates or corrections to your contact information. If you wish to de-activate your account, you may do so by emailing email@example.com. Once you do so, your account will then be de-activated on a going forward basis, although certain personal data may still be retained to the extent necessary to complete any requested transactions or comply with applicable law.
8601 NW 27th St. Doral, FL 33122
+ 1 (786) 265 4800